Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I need information on DMSO?

Resolved Question

I need information on DMSO?

I'm going to be doing DMSO as my senior project. I'm going to be writing about all the positive aspects of it. I know of its use to cure cancer and virises and increase oxygen levels to its body. I need more. Its a wonderful substance used for so many things and I just need links and information to write this report

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

If your going to write about the positive you also have to write about the negative and the questionable. Be objective in your research.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • ...

    You're joking right?

    Any other paint removers you're drinking while you're at it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats