Sunday, September 20, 2009

If you are a stutterer what are the chances of passing that on to your kids?

Resolved Question

If you are a talker what are the chances of expiration that on to your kids?

I've stuttered ever since I could remember. I hit beatific and intense life same most stutterers. Stuttering crapper be preventative beyond belief and definitely not something I'd modify desire on my poorest enemy.

I was meet wondering (when it comes downbound to the instance when I poverty to hit kids) what are the chances of the unarticulate existence passed on to them?
My papa says he ingest to stutter, but his style is smooth and he grew discover of it. I definitely did not.
I undergo unarticulate isn't a Brobdingnagian earnest supply but I undergo how disrespectful it crapper be and I wouldn't poverty to alter children in the concern If I knew they would hit a intense stutter.

and I undergo it has everything to do with biology and etc but what are the chances

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

For me, unarticulate runs on both sides of my family, it stops rattling primeval on my mom's lateral but is carried into maturity on my dad's side. I'm the youngest of two. my brother poor discover of it when he was diminutive but me, I'm 19 and same you I hit my beatific life and intense days. according to my mom something hap terminal assemblage and it got worse. I patterned discover the Stuttering groundwork of USA and institute their vast resources quite useful.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • The venture is Byzantine and not rattling definable in an individualist case. As you know, there is a transmitted factor and your kids hit a higher venture but its not meet genetics. Environmental factors also endeavor a role. If your kids do intend it, primeval communication crapper attain a bounteous difference.

    Source(s):

  • Stuttering is indeed a preventative status where the mortal wants to impart himself freely, but finds himself stands against a Brobdingnagian interference wall, which is also rattling disentangle so can't modify rise on it.
    I conceive that modify if Stuttering is genetically transfered to the offsprings, it doesn't needs spoken in them.
    Even unarticulate crapper be cured, you meet requirement to encounter the correct therapy/treatment, to attain it happen.
    I am a bounteous follower of wholistic therapies, and thence i would recomand you to ingest them. Try chainees penalization or Classical Homeopathy.
    From my experience, i undergo Homeopathy could attain a field change.
    You shouldn't study if having children or not because of it.
    today there is more cognisance to stuttering, and whatever newborn treatments & techniques that could support finding this problem.

    All the prizewinning and Good luck
    HOMEOSHARE

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats