Sunday, September 20, 2009

How Safe is Excedrin PM?

Resolved Question

How Safe is Excedrin PM?

I am usually very careful about what I do. Lately, I can not get a decent amount of sleep at night, lots of pressure from life..could say Stress. Thats why I can not sleep, even when I try too. I looked at Excedrin Pm and found that it does not have aspirin in it, can anyone tell me if Excedrin Pm an okay medicine to take for sleeplessness. I am not talking about One day, but more like every other day or something. Thanks.

Additional Details

Any side effects of taking it abundantly? Like almost every day!?

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Pretty safe, try antidepressants

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats