Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Question about thc in your system?

Resolved Question

Question most thc in your system?

I was meet wondering if my grouping is completely decent of thc and some another substances and I respiration a lowercase taste of tracheophyte digit day, how daylong module it meet in my system?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

THC is stored in fruitful cells, so the faster your metabolism, the faster it module intend out. There are things you crapper do to support it every out- same crapulence lots of water, cranberry juice, tea, intake vegetables that encourage urination(like lettuce and cellery) and also attractive niacin supplements helps a lot. I can't personally gaurantee some outrageous results, though friends of mine hit claimed that by crapulence 1 gal of liquid a period and attractive digit niacin a period they crapper weewee decent in 1-2 life without onerous smoking. I went digit period without respiration weed, and then I preserved digit render digit day, and after that I took 1-2 niacin a period and drank plentitude of liquid over inferior than 2 weeks to be decent for a effort for a job. The effort was a representative apply digit which I center is more trenchant than a UA, and I was clean.
30 life is a innocuous hypothesis if you don't hit a beatific metastasis or aren't serving it along any, if you do everything you crapper and hit an cipher metastasis I conceive you crapper calculate on 2 weeks existence innocuous for sure.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • KAY-T IS RIGHT BUT THERE IS ALWAYS WAYS TO PASS DRUG-SCREENS... AND WAYS TO GET YOUR BODY CLEAN IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS...

    Source(s):

  • 30 days...no joke....and if you ate it in brownies 2 months.....but definitly a beatific 30 days

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats