Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How do you feel about shlong?

Resolved Question

How do you feel about shlong?

I think its just the best thing since sliced bread. How do you feel, if you own a shlong how do you feel about it?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I would have to agree with you. It is a wonderful thing. The circumcised ones look like rocket ships to me.. lol

Just as a side note: I am currently 22 weeks pregnant, how do you think that happened?

I am head priestess for the church of the almighty schlong. My schlong worshiping rituals lead to my current state... lol

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • I prefer rubber dickie.

    Edit: oops I mean duckie.
  • SamanthaB LOVES PENIS!! Unless you're an adult and married (which you could be) I don't think that something you should be bragging about..
  • I'm very attached to my Klown shlong.
  • Mine is good.
  • Do you mean penis? I love it! Wish I had it more often!
  • it's not for me, but I'm generous with mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats