Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I think i need help....?

Resolved Question

I think i need help....?

hi, i was at a party about a year ago, and someone gave me a vallium.
everyone was callin me a baby cos i didnt want to take it. so i took it.

since then ive become hooked, and take about 20-25 a day. if i dont have any, my whole body starts shaking and i feel sooo sick. and i get really scared, then i take 1 and it goes away.

i can hardly sleep anymore i have about 1-2 hours sleep in 24 hours.

please help me what should i do?

((in the uk))

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You need to get professional help, if you don't, your body will crave more and more valium (or another narcotic) and you will overdose and kill yourself. What your body goes through when you don't have a valium is called withdrawl and if you do end up trying to get off of it, it will be much worse than just shaking and feeling sick. That is why you need professional help, because when your body goes into withdrawl you need someone there to watch you to make sure you are physically okay. An adult should be getting 7-9 hours of sleep every night, although I know that many don't get even close to 7 hours of sleep. If you keep going at 1 -2 hours your body will crash. Please go get help, I'm not saying it will be easy (it will actually be one of the hardest things you do in your life) but it will be worth it! Never let anyone convince you to do something that you honestly feel is not good for you. Knowing that you have a problem is a huge step, now you need to gather your courage and let down any pride that may stand in your way and get some professional help. Good luck! I'll be praying for you.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Obviously the best idea is to go to a doctor, but I'l assume you don't want ot do that. I had a similar problem with opiates. What I did was insted of taking my usual 60mg dose every morning and night, I would take four 30mg dose throughout the day. I then lowered it to 15mg doses 4 times a day, then 15mg twice a day, then once every night. From there I began to dose every other day, then every two days and so on until I was able to function without any oxycodone.

    With benzodiazepines (like Valium) it is very dangerous to quit cold turkey. I would advise lowering your dose a little every day until you no longer need it.

    Any questions you don't want to post so everyone can see, please don't hesitate to email me.
  • Someone with symptoms so severe need to get help. If your totally not okay with that idea. You really need to gain some self control and try extremely hard to ween yourself off. Start with 20. then 19.... You know the rest. Try really hard. I'll be thinkin bout you...............(P.S. smoke pot, it might help)
  • well for starters valliums ant nut'n xanax is way better but you need go to the methadone clinic thats where i went to get off oxycontin i was taken bout 160mg aday an now im 42 dayz clean you need go to methadone clinic dfgdgdg
  • check yourself into rehab. Get professional help. You will need a professional detox supervision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats