Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This sounds soooo strange but, I am curious!?

Resolved Question

This sounds soooo strange but, I am curious!?

I have a very, very strange obsession with different features of the body. (And no, please don't take that in the wrong way!) What I mean is.. I LOVE hair follicles.... I think it's so interesting.. I love watching them coming out of the head.. I find it so strange how they're almost like white at the ends... I just study them after I pluck my brows. I know, it's so weird. And then I do not find ANY grossness in ear wax or noses. I guess I am just wondering what I can't see! I think it's so cool when wax comes out of ears... It's like WOAH that was in there? And nose hairs and nostrils... AH! It is absolutely strange. I am wondering if there are any PROFESSIONS regarding, in particularly, hair follicles. (Not hair cutting) I know about Ears, Nose, & Throat doctors... But really I just find studying hair follicles MOST interesting. Thanks for your help and reading this little bizarre story of me! Haha..

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

sounds like you're a natural for dermatology, with a sub-specialty in hair transplants!

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • sounds like you should be a dermatologist or sorry but an ENT doc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats