Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where can I get Alderall or a drug to that affect?

Resolved Question

Where can I get Alderall or a drug to that affect?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

From your doctor prescribing it if you have ADHD.

If you don't have ADHD or aren't able to get a prescription for it, there are many OTC options that are safer than the side effects that Adderall gives as well. The only real options that would be designed for people under 18 (if you are in that category) are Acetyl L-Carnitine and Fish Oil (Omega 3), but if you are over 18, you could also try Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylserine (abbreviated PS), DMAE, Huperzine A, Bacopa Monnieri (or Monniera), and/or Vinpocetine.
There are a LOT of people that get a lot of benefit from any combination of those for brain health (memory, focus/concentration, etc). I would suggest adding one at a time to your daily regiment as too much too fast can be tough. I would recommend starting pretty much in order of how I listed them... that's a pretty good listing in order of popularity and effect for the general population. Good luck and I hope I helped!

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats