Sunday, September 13, 2009

When I meditate my breath stops and I feel my body like it is been shocked.?

Resolved Question

When I meditate my breath stops and I feel my body like it is been shocked.?

when i let my self to go deep after a few minutes my breath stops unconsciously and then I feel shocked and it is not a nice feeling.
Then I want to move my hands and legs.
why is that?
thanks

Additional Details

heart condition?
im 27!

2 days ago

yes, i feel better, thank u.
i forgot to mention that this period it is very stressful for me.
thank u .

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

mmm that is why you must never never lose control of your breathing! If you feel that you stopped breathing, could be because of something that is bogging you...maybe something that happened to you in your childhood... or a recent trauma? not sure...but there most be something... and while in deep meditation this anxiety comes out making you feel you stopped breathing.... you should look into what is making you feel like this. I don't think is a heart condition..otherwise you would feel it anytime anywhere..you don't have to be meditating.

Hope you feel better.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • are you sure you're not falling asleep during your meditation and suddenly being waken up by something and not knowing it. That has happened to me a few times when I tried to meditate while I was tired.

    Source(s):

  • you could be having a seizure, or you may have a heart condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats