Sunday, September 6, 2009

Is it okay to put this on?

Resolved Question

Is it okay to put this on?

If I'm taking Accutane, is it okay if I put this on?

http://www.ulta.com/images/products/deta…

It's foundation with salicylic acid, as it says on it. (.5 percent) I know that's hardly anything but Accutane is very strong so I wanna be on the safe side always. Would you say it's alright?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

No no no. I'm on Accutane right now, too. You shouldn't use any kind of salicylic acid or benzoyle peroxide on your skin. It's already really dried out from the medication and that will just irritate it further. Don't worry, how far into treatment are you? You really don't need to worry about trying to treat your acne from the surface anymore, the accutane will do its job in due time. I'm almost at the end of my fourth month and my skin is 100% perfect. It's an amazing drug, minus the crappy side effects. Get bare minerals and their primer, that's what I've been using.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Don't use any exfoliating acid on already sensitized skin or it could get really red and irritated.
  • I've always used Neutragena and it has really worked so I don't think you have anything to worry about :]
  • It would be a very very very bad idea to do so

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats