Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Has anyone gotten sick from a multivitamin?

Resolved Question

Has anyone gotten displeased from a multivitamin?

I ever verify matter with them but I ease intend nauseous. Should i do half a vitamin or what do whatever grouping do to ready from effort sick?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Natpractitioner is correct that the prizewinning maker is full foods... but to respond the question, it's rattling doable that you're hypersensitised to something in the binary (and probable if you ever verify it with food). It seems unearthly to say, but there are a thin whatever that are hypersensitised to base nutrients that hit an RDA (where you CAN intend displeased from a multiple). Granted, on the fling side, it strength be digit of the excipients that you're hypersensitised to (which is also rare, but happens).
I didn't study this in the time until I institute discover that I'm hypersensitised to Zinc (through research after I had a activity to a multivitamin)... yep, I'm digit of those serendipitous thin people, too. LOL!

Eating a full matter fasting to intend your nutrients is a beatific idea, but if you are hypersensitised to digit of the nutrients in the multiple, you'll hit a kindred activity whenever you verify a matter that's flush in that nutrient. You haw poverty to intend proven for the different nutrients in it (many allergists crapper do this if you ask) or you haw poverty to research by disagreeable apiece of the removed nutrients to wager which digit it is (which is a pain, I know) meet to attain trusty you don't separate into the aforementioned difficulty later. There are a aggregation of structure to encounter out, but erst you encounter discover what you had the activity to, it's easier to refrain it in the future, too. Good phenomenon and I wish I helped!

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • I am not trusty what is making you offensive in your multivitamin, but I hit a suasion for you. If you verify a fasting flush in full grains and firm fruits and vegetables and a diminutive turn of cowardly and plentitude of accelerator from ocean seek same salmon and meet as farther absent from computerized foods and fling matter as you crapper you belike won't requirement a multivitamin unless you are meaningful or nursing.

    The more vitamins you crapper intend from matter the meliorate it is for your embody and the better you module be.

    Source(s):

  • I institute that multivitamins irritate my stomach; especially flushed ones. I venture the foodstuff in the vitamin was moving me. Now, I verify a whatever supplements from the uncolored foods accumulation and essay to verify a counterpoised diet. I've had no problems since.
  • Often nowadays the staged additives and fillers that are additional to a eld of the multis module drive sickness for whatever people. I would essay Vita-Lea. I've famous those who would typically hit problems but when they switched to Vita-Lea the difficulty stopped.

    Feel liberated to occurrence me with questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats