Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can you tell me if my mum is ok?

Resolved Question

Can you tell me if my mum is ok?

My mum has a reaction steroid and she gets like needle panes in her chest and in the belly over a year now.I am worried about her.She says that sometimes she feels like passing out.And she is so scared to drive incase in the car she passes out.I cant believe that all this happened in one whole year.So please help me ok.My mum and me will be so happy if you answer this question.Please answer this questions.Please ok.Please.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I think your mum is fine it is just ok.So don't worry to much i am going to email you love hannah dolly.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Doctors right now!!!

    Stop taking it and get her to the doctors... its a reaction to the medicine/steroids or whatever it is.

    The needle pains could be something to do with the heart.

    If your not satisfied with the doctors answer or actions, then go to the hospital ASAP!!!

    Good luck
  • doctors
  • your life sucks


    :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats