Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alternative meds, how do I use my Moxi-heat apparatus ?

Resolved Question

Alternative meds, how do I use my Moxi-heat apparatus ?

I bought one of these from my acupuncturist and either lost the instructions or forgot what she told me and now I don't have contact with her like i need, no insurance, but I need to use it. Can someone please tell me how to use it. thanks

Additional Details

It is a Chinese product and I bet the instruction were in chinese. so I need someone on here who has one and knows how they work.

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You can still call her for the instruction. Or you may e-mail me. I need to know what was your complaint. What do you want the moxa stick do for you.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Try contacting the company that makes it. They must be on-line some where.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats