Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Has anyone tried Maca?

Resolved Question

Has anyone tried Maca?

I am presently taking black cohosh and wild yam root to alleviate symptoms of menopause. I am having to take large quantities to get any relief.
Maca has a nice reviews but would like to hear from someone that has actually used it for menopausal symptoms.

BTW ...I am not a HRT candidate as I have had 2 heart attacks.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I have not but hear it works well. Another supplement is GLA you can try to alleviate symptoms. Also, a good B complex would be good to try.
Best of luck!

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats