Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chronic Fatigue, Migraines, Allergies, Brain Fogs, Anxiety, Skin Conditions, Back Aches...?

Resolved Question

Chronic Fatigue, Migraines, Allergies, Brain Fogs, Anxiety, Skin Conditions, Back Aches...?

I suffer from such symptoms, and I'm so sick of them all.
All the doctors I've visited, they're not giving me answers I'm looking for.
I've had MRI scans done on my back, CT scans done on my head, yet all the results come out fine. I try explaining how i get brain fogs throughtout the day, how my heart feels like its pounding right out of my chest, yet what the doctor prescribes is lexapro, something that's not helping, but making it all worse. HELP? WHAT AM I REALLY SUFFERING FROM?

Additional Details

umm andy, that helps a lot..thanks =.=

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Find a doctor who can help you. I would also consider working on my diet and trying a natural detox like a bentonite clay bath or taking glyconutrients.

Both of these will help you naturally detox and may help with some of the symptoms you quoted above.

However, find a doctor you are comfortable with who can help you.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • For fatigue read this
    http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2007/…
    for backache
    http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2007/…
  • seems like you are suffering from everything !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats