Thursday, September 17, 2009

Any Reiki Practitioners or Masters out there?

Resolved Question

Any Reiki Practitioners or Masters out there?

I will be taking my first degree of Reiki this Saturday and for some reason I am very nervous. Is it very difficult to open up and tap into energy? I feel like I put up a wall, and will have a hard time opening my mind up? Any advice for someone about to embark on this journey?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Do not be nervous.
Just try to let go.
It will not be hard.
And whatever blocks inside of you that you might feel right now Reiki will eventually remove.
After attunement all you will need is intention and Reiki energy will flow. You will be just a channel. Don't try to control it and Reiki will go where it needs to go.
So don't worry about whether you will be able to do it or not.

Reiki attunement might start your cleansing process. A lot of your issues might come to the surface. (It was like that with me).

Source(s):

Glad I could help :) Report Abuse

Other Answers (3)

  • Reiki is a most natural and beautiful thing. Your Reiki guides will work with you. Remember that you are only a channel. All of the hardest work is being done for you..

    Just take yourself out of the way and let it flow naturally and you will be just fine.

    Best Wishes.

    Source(s):

  • First of all, don't be nervous...anyone can do Reiki (it's an innate part of all of us). First Degree Reiki is a wonderful class and I love to see the transformation in my students from beginning to end! My advice, don't try so hard, just let go and have fun. All the best to you and enjoy!!!
  • I took mine a few weeks ago. I can assure you there is NOTHING to be nervous about.

    The energy is Intelligent and can permeate ANY obstruction, including your personal wall.

    Stay OPEN, expect NOTHING and BREATHE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats