Sunday, September 20, 2009

First time smoking Weed?

Resolved Question

First time smoking Weed?

My best friend has always wanted to try weed, I've done it a couple times but usually to little or no effect, so I told her I would smoke with her and make sure she didn't get into trouble and had a good experience.

Now, I have the weed, and she has told me she doesn't want to smoke out of a bong, and most likely not out of a pipe, but out of either a joint or a blunt.

I've heard that it's best if you bake it at 302 degrees farenheit for 5 minutes before smoking it to get rid of harmful micro organisms, that you get the full effect better if you put it in food, etc.

But what I'm mainly asking is what do I need to know about putting together a joint/blunt, what should we do while high, how long it will most likely last, etc.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

It depends. I've never heard of baking it, that's news to me.

You can get a roller instead of hand rolling a joint, as that takes time and practice. We used to shell out cigars for the case, and then reseal it with honey. Plus it gave it a really sweet taste. I've added a link below so you can get an idea of what I mean by cigarette rollers.

Any reason for not chosing a bong? In my experience it's the most effective way the smoke. You can never tell how long the high will last, but it doesn't sound like you've smoked anything of quality before either. Depending on what type of weed you're smoking, it can knock you down after two puffs or just give you a light buzz. When I used to do it, it could last for hours. How much did you get? More than just a couple of joints worth I hope...

Maybe keep your best friend in the house for their first time so she feels more comfortable. If she has a bad reaction you'll need something sugary, like brownies or cokes, to help bring her back down to earth. I advise you keep your snacks and drinks handy. Observe the world around you, watch a movie, or if you can find a bit of wilderness go plod around a bit. Don't try to do anything complicated like driving, it just doesn't work.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • to get the fullest affects without harming your body (which is does nill to none anyway) is to use a vaporizer, which is not really yet on the 'black market'

    if you nuke your weed for 5 minutes, then it will defenetly harm your weed's potential and thc levels... and you wont get high

    just smoke a joint or something for now, try to focus on holding it in your lungs as long as you can,
  • You have the options of making weed butter or brownies. It will give you a body like high that kicks in, in about 40ish minuits and lasts for like an 1 and a half. Smoking it from a joint/or blunt the high kicks in, in about 15 mins and last usualy 1hour and 30 mins, after you get to a burn-out stage listen to some pink floyd music or music that you like because it will really trip you out=] burning out is when you start crashing and get all tired. I often hear that people dont really notice their high the first time they do it,my first time i didnt really feel anything, but the second/third times yeahh=] You can do anything when youre high me and my friends usualy go to a playground and play on the swings or park, or roam around in the forest hahaha, going out for some food is fun too :P


    To roll it you can bum a ciggerrette of someone or buy it of someone for 50 cents and take out all the tabacco then pack it with weed then tear off the filter. Or you an use a pen to roll it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats