Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alternative medicine, can I take Wild cherry petasites tincture & Pleuresy root?

Resolved Question

Alternative medicine, crapper I verify Wild redness petasites antiseptic & Pleuresy root?

when I move to intend sick,I crapper see it in my lungs and I hit CFIDS, so I poverty to verify something because my lungs aren't opinion good. My uncolored upbeat accumulation oversubscribed me both of these at assorted nowadays and I don't undergo which digit to take.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

They are both rattling temperate expectorants of sorts.
However, the guafenisn (I'll be darned if I crapper ever see how that spelled) in robotussin expiration sweetener IS uncolored - its prefabricated from tree bark. I would follow with that...much more effective.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No another answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats