Sunday, September 20, 2009

If i take 4 25mg benadryl pills?

Resolved Question

If i take 4 25mg benadryl pills?

oh and that is 4,25mg. not 425.
I'd be taking 100mg total.

Additional Details

will i trip a little?how long will it last?
will it hit me quicker if i snort it?
don't tell me not to do it.and yes it can get you high.
i'm 102 lb and 5'3.

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

im 5'1 and 104
and it can get me high.
it will give you a buzz.
it wont necessarily make you "trip."
lol you must be in the same situation as me right now.

ohh and it will last a few hours but I would take 5 or 6 if I were you.

I WOULD NOT snort it though. If you want it to hit you quicker and harder crush up 2 or 3 and put it in a very small piece of kleenex or toilet paper then get a drink and swallow it like a pill it only takes like 5 mins to kick in that way then if thats not enough wait about 20 mins and do the rest. We call it parachuting. You can look it up on google if you dont understand how to do it. I love it. lol

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • You may spend about ten minutes being dizzy, then you'll probably be out like a light and sleep until tomorrow. Benadryl usually doesn't do anything except make people very very sleepy. Not much fun it that.
    I seriously would not snort it. If I have to explain why, then its really too late for you.
    As a nurse, I would be falling short to not tell you to stop and think about how dumb this really is. You can't possibly be that desperate to get what you think is "high". Pathetic.
  • No it won't get you high that is not enough I think you need a minimum of 300mg to feel anything at all... maybe even as much as 600mg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats