Sunday, September 20, 2009

I want to take royal bee jelly supplements?

Resolved Question

I want to take royal bee jelly supplements?

i have been thinking about taking royal bee jelly supplements, but i am highly allergic to bee stings, if i start taking these supplements will bees be attracted to me? does anyone have any first hand experience?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Be careful with this, i would think that this might be counteractive since you are highly allergic to the stings and the toxins. I took some of this a while back and most of these have bee pollen mixed in with the supplement and it made me sneeze and itchy all the time. If you do take these, make sure its something that you are not locked into financially or take an EPI pen with you for swelling/anaphylaxis. I am sure that you will have to sign a waiver in order to receive the treatments and the risk may be too great for the benefits you may receive. Possible coma, breathing problems, anything could happen so I would research a little more also. I know a man who died from allergic reaction to anesthesia for his dislocated shoulder injury from playing football with his kids. His family never said goodbye to him he died in surgery. Freaky stuff happens!

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats