Monday, September 7, 2009

UTI pain treatment combinations?

Resolved Question

UTI pain treatment combinations?

I woke up this morning with my second UTI. I can't get an antibiotic until the morning so I bought pain relief tablets.

Is it safe to take AZO standard and Cystex at the same time? This would give me a total of about 370 mg of Analgesic (which is what relieves the pain/urgency).

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Don't see the need to take both.. you are duplicating therapy. Azo standard contains a dye that relieves burning and itching. Cystex also has a mild analgesic along with another dye. If you have pain, I would take the Cystex but definitely no need to take both.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • No just take one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats