Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Question about Marijuana?

Resolved Question

Question about Marijuana?

Well, I had recently broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years a couple months ago and the break up was really hard on me. These past two months I have been doing good; I have been avoiding things that remind me of her such as pictures, MySpace, email, etc. and I plan on never contacting her again. Ive been emotionally fragile these past two months so if I saw something that really reminded me of her i'd get depressed again, but ive been doing a good job of keeping her out of my mind so far.

Now... last night I got super baked. A song came on that really reminded me of her, and immediately I began thinking about her. A lot. I got depressed. I couldnt shake it off. I felt like I did days after the breakup. I felt like i needed to convince her to take me back, that it would be helpful to talk to her again, when i knew it wouldnt (she ran off with someone else). I got paranoid and angry, jealous, etc. All feelings were intense as if she had just dumped me again . . .

Was this because of the weed? Had this become just a bad trip and that the weed caused me to react to this song in such a way? Or is it really how I feel but intensified? When sober I had an underlying want for my girlfriend again but I would move on, now last night i felt like I REALLY wanted her back.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Thing about weed is, that it makes you think, it makes you think a lot..It also intesifies all your feelings(emotional, literal...) like 10 times more than they normally are. Weed is a drug used for self exploration, this was weed induced, but it's the way you really feel. Weed shows you the real world, the real you.. but you have to realize this. As bob marley said, "When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
You don't "trip" on weed, so it's not like weed was the CAUSE of all these feelings, it's just that weed BROUGHT OUT these feelings in you.
Another thing, music is VERY powerful when you're blazed...pretty much music has the power to make you feel anything...it's very intense. lol
If you feel sad when you smoke, don't smoke. I have only ever felt depressed on a few rare occasions after smoking. It usually does the opposite for me...so, idk :/

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • yes it could have been from the weed. my ex bf's grandma passed away, and now whenever he gets drunk or high he starts crying about her and yelling random things. this happens to a lot of people. it will just take time to get over her. stay strong but.. hope everything works out for you :)
  • these feelings were not caused by weed. yes, it could have been intensified becuz you were really feeling this way. you can trip on weed? wow, i want some of wat u got, cuz that doesnt make sense.
  • The weed probably influenced it a good bit. I remember having that feeling a few times back when I was 16 and smoked and was going through a lot of bull****.
  • 100% weed induced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats