Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why is LSD-acid illigal I don't understand?

Resolved Question

Why is LSD-acid illigal I don't understand?

Why would the governent, make such crazy laws??? I don't see why something as harmless as LSD I classified as an illigal drug it's totally harmless and safe, why should innocent people be classified as a criminal for using selling and possesing. Same goes with pot marijauna why such strage laws on harmless stuff??? Does maybe it have to do with taxes they may not be collecting from sales??? I hope in this day and age they relise there past errors and legalize LSD for the good of us all.

Additional Details

As to some of your comments, I have used LSD many 100's of times and never had any at all bad effects only a great time, and beutful effects, and of coure I do not think ppl should be driving on it most definitly and I am serious and agree with the guy there governent should not be involved in or bussiness so long as we are not harming anyone and are responsable for our actions...as for the pot I don't really care much for that myself but agree it should be legal. And duh don't do it. It a hallucigan well ya that is the desired effect ppl using it are looking for... Thanx for the answers

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I couldn't agree more! I have personally never tried lsd, but most of my friends do it. I like marijuana, but seriously. wtf man? Why does the government have to get into our lives like that? It's no worse than alcohol or cigarettes, and what bothers me even more is when you have all those straight-edge people who bash you for doing drugs. How can the say anything if they have never tried it for themselves??? grrrr....

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (7)

  • If you don't understand why it's illegal then you've either never tried LSD, or you've tried it way too many times.

    It doesn't physically cause any serious harm to you, but if you've seen the damage people are capable of doing with just a little alcohol intoxication, imagine putting them out of their right minds for 8 hours straight.

    By "for the good of us all," I can only assume you mean "for the good of all us acid users."

    By the way, Jake. First you say you've never tried LSD, then go on to defend it, then you say "How can the say anything if they have never tried it for themselves??? grrrr...."
  • I mostly have libertarian views towards the drug laws, but LSD is one drug I think should remain illegal. Mainly because it can be weaponized and used to wreck people's lives.

    It is definitely not harmless. I have tried it less than 10 times and I have a permanent visual disorder(HPPD) as a result.
  • I used to trip on LSD all the time, the only reason I think it should remain illegal is because of how strong it is. It doesn't harm you in any way,I agree, but the intensity of the trip, it is too much. I remember taking LSD and I couldn't even go inside a store because I was so ****** up, I couldn't look at people, I didntkno how to talk normally and couldnt add lol.
  • LSD makes you hallucinate, and I don't want hallucinating people out on the road driving. People are horrible drivers enough as it is! >:(
  • Marijuana and LSD are so not harmless!

    Source(s):

  • sorry but what the heck is your problem? are you being serious? go see a doctor.
  • are u serious? LSD is a hallucinogen. a guy i knew took some acid and thought the trees were talking to him and set a forest on fire.
    wow
    ur messed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats