Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My doctor prescibed me escitalopram oxalate 10mg to quit smoking marijuarna is there anything i need to know a?

Resolved Question

My doctor prescibed me escitalopram oxalate 10mg to quit smoking marijuarna is there anything i need to know a?

I have been smoking marijuarna for the last 5yrs. My doctor prescribed me escitalopram oxalate 10mg to help me quit. Is there anything i need to know.

Additional Details

i know marijuarna is not adictive but cause i have smoke for so long its a habit i think he gave me these for anxiety.

2 days ago

and if i do smoke marijuarna when taking it what will it do to me. Will i be extra high

2 days ago

oh he also gave me TEMAZE 10mg

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Yeah, don't take it. Your doctor is an idiot!
lol
Edit- He/she gave you anti-depressants so that you stop smoking trees which is NOT smart because the anti-depressants he/she prescribed to you wil do you a lot more harm that the trees will do to you.
I know how much it SUCKS when you have to stop smoking after a long peroid of time that you've been doing it every day several times a day. It sucks soooo bad & all you can do is think about how great it would be if you could smoke right now i know but the anti-Ds your doctor gave you will not make things any better this is just one drug to cover up another & that's not so smart. I know that the difference for you may be that you need to be able to focus & you can do that better with anti-Ds maybe you need to go to work, or school, or wherever it may be, somewhere that requires focus & not being "high" to do..idk why it is that you're quitting but i can tell you that nothing can be weed,& nothing can take the place of the high weed gave you. Anti-Ds will just get you hooked on the man made stuff & will be a worse choice in the long run. I guess what i'm trying to say is they won't do what they're ment to do which is help you to quit weed.
Sorry this kinda feels like a long rant i just can't seem to express my point to you effectively for some reason today...but i hope that at least you get the gist! Haha

As for if you will be higher if you take them both together uhm yeah weed enhances the effects of other drugs so most likely you will..haha
Peace <2

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats