Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For my first Salvia trip?

Resolved Question

For my first Salvia trip?

Before I go to the local head shop and pick some up, I see that they have it with different strengths. What would be a good level to start at? Also what is it like? Everyone I talked to tells me it is a horrifying experience?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

you should buy salvia online, headshop salvia is stale and weak. you should start with 10x and then do 20x. my experience was amazing and beautiful. it just depends on your state of mind. if you think it'll be bad, it'll be bad, if you believe it'll be good, it'll turn out good. your mind decides what the trip will be like.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • I would start a lower concentration (maybe 5x) to be safe - make sure you smoke it in a safe place, with at least one sober person.

    I personally did not enjoy it very much - it was brief and intense, marked by visual hallucinations and a general sense of dread. Other psychedelics were much more fun in my opinion. But it does only last for about 10min, so start at a low dose and be safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats