Monday, September 7, 2009

If you take tablets for spots can you take kalms 1 hour after?

Resolved Question

If you take tablets for spots can you take kalms 1 hour after?

I take tablets for acne and its my 1st day at collage tomorrow afternoon not to worried now but tomorrow i know i will be i get very bad panic attacks when im just abit worried so taking them 1 day ahead will work best. but can i take them now? I take my tablets without food and 1 hour i can eat again just so they work. and with kalms you take them with food do will it be ok?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Yes, this is OK. I hope it goes well for you.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Yes it will be ok. Try some thing better like Chinese medicines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats