Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I took the medication AZITHROMYCIN. Has any one had any bad side effects from this medication?

Resolved Question

I took the medication AZITHROMYCIN. Has any one had any bad side effects from this medication?

I believe it was called the z-pack! Or 6 pack. I believe z-pack & 6 pack are the same thing.

I started taking the medication on sept 5th. I quit taking it 5 days later. I would say about the 9th or 10th. It stayed in my system for awhile after that. Yesterday i was still feeling pretty nauseous yet. My appetite is still not quite back to normal yet. I just read on the box that the medication can stay in your system for 6-10 days. I just read that as i was looking at the box now. Has any one that took this medication & was done with taking the medication & it still affected there appetite & also made them nauseous as well to?Today is day number 10 that the medication would be in my system for. I am feeling ok right now. Not hungry yet. I get an upset stomach when I eat sugar. I ate some bushes baked beans last nite & got nauseous from that to.

Another main side effect that i was having was i getting panic attacks. I think that was the worst part of the medication. I had alot of anxiety while taking the medication.

I also could not hear when i took the medication either. I had stomach upset or diarrhea but i already knew that was going to happen. That's common with antibiotics.

I think that was all of my side effects from this medication. I couldn't never ever take this medication again cause of that panic attacks & anxiety. What side effects did u get from this drug?The same as me or did you get different side effects?Thanks for answering my question.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

i had very bad side affects from it!

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats