Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I need empty capsules?

Resolved Question

I need empty capsules?

I am trying to find some empty capsules to fill with a home remedy that is nasty. I thought if I put it in a capsule it would be easier to get down. I have even look for some that I could get and just empty but it seems impossible to find. There are caplets, tablets, and gelcaps but I just cant find capsules in anything. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

got mine on ebay really cheap. Don't get the vegetarian ones if you intend filling them with an oil based substance. ;)

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Look for a local store that sells organic food and natural medicines.. There was a place in Minneapolis where we used to go called The Wedge. They had a section filled with organic and natural health and beauty, supplements, and raw herbs by the jar full.. Places like that will have empty capsules where you can fill them with your own remedies. Also, I don't know if they have Whole Foods where you are, but they sometimes carry empty capsules in their supplement section. Good luck!
  • The health food stores I've been to in my locality all carry packets of empty capsule (gelatin type) in large and small sizes. The link below for Vitamin Shoppe is for gelatin capsules if that's what you have in mind.

    Source(s):

  • Check out: www.bulkherbstore.com they come in two sizes under their "accessories" for a really good price and are a great ethical company.
    Check out their herbs too which are the bomb! You probably won't find them cheaper. I just bought a lot of tea from them and they are the best quality I've ever purchased.
  • I buy them at my health food store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats