Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Xanax for recreational use....?

Resolved Question

Xanax for recreational use....?

how dangerous is it to take xanax recreationally?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Depends on how much you take. Don't take more than the dosage amount everyday. Sometimes you can feel depressed on it so watchout. Also if you want to quit it then slowly decrease the amount your using. Don't just go cold turkey right away. That's dangerous.

Prescription drug abuse isn't that great. It can lead you down the wrong path and into worst things. Trust me I did it awhile ago. I quit but sometimes I still want to go back to it. I did once but then had to pull myself out of the hole again. It was hard but I did.

Weed is SO much better. Xanax can make people commit suicide if you're already depressed or having problems in your life. A kid I knew commited suicide after abusing them for awhile.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats