Saturday, August 29, 2009

How well does Tiger Balm work? and how much do I apply so an ankle or other sore area?

Resolved Question

How well does Tiger Balm work? and how much do I apply so an ankle or other sore area?

Additional Details

Ok I latherd it on and I dont feel it does not feel any different. Nothing but a greasy ankle.

2 days ago

Thanks for you help guys.

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I'm not sure, I've never actually used it for anything other than having my boyfriend give me back rubs with it, and it always makes my back feel better. You need to rub it in before you feel any improvement, but honestly, with bad ankle pain I'd just take an ibuprofen, especially because it prevents swelling (if you twisted it or something) and therefore it will heal a bit faster.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • It seems to work well for most people, and I would imagine that you should follow directions of else rub in enough to the point of it beginning to get a bit greasy.

    The best combination I have found is Jason's Cooling Gel and Blue Emu Oil. I recently had a lot of referred pain in my foot and ankle area due to a bulging disc and pressure on the sciatic nerve bundle and the combination of those two has worked very well on both the problem disc area and the foot and ankle.

    Now, the Jason's gel (which you likely will have to get online at a source like iherb.com) is quite greasy stuff, but when you put it on first and follow with the Blue Emu (which you can get at the local Wally Mart), the Blue Emu helps cut down the greasiness, possibly because the Blue Emu contains the penetrant MSM that helps the Jason's be more absorbed into the skin.

    Source(s):

  • Like deep heat we have in Australia
    I think it has methanol in it which heats the foot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats