Monday, August 31, 2009

I want to buy brewers yeast for my cat. Where can I buy that in London?

Resolved Question

I want to buy brewers yeast for my cat. Where can I buy that in London?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

In addition to being used for beer, deactivated brewer's yeast is often found labelled as "nutritional yeast" in grocery stores. It is important to make sure that you purchase an inactive form of yeast for a nutritional supplement, because active yeast will flourish in your intestines, potentially causing health problems.

Go to a health food shop or ask at your local pharmacy.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Health Food stores or Pharmacy's - maybe even supermarkets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats