Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is this a normal high? (Marijuana question.)?

Resolved Question

Is this a normal high? (Marijuana question.)?

**Do not tell me that smoking is bad, I'm going to fail at life, whatever. I don't care. I like to smoke. Get over it.**

Okay, so recently, while smoking with a friend, I noticed a difference between his highs and mine. He is always very relaxed, lucid, and thoughtful - every time, no matter where/when/how much we're smoking. Meanwhile, I always - and I mean always - hallucinate to some degree. Even after 2 or 3 hits, I see shadows shifting; I'll close my eyes and see a theme park. It's like mini-daydreams that only last a few seconds before I realize and can focus enough on something else to snap myself out of it.

Now, I don't mind it. I've never had a negative experience, and I've been smoking for a few years. But I'm wondering how many others experience this? None of my friends do (in fact, they often tell me I'm lucky. Whatever.) and I've talked to my mom, and she doesn't either.

Have you experienced this? Is it an abnormal reaction to the THC? Just wondering.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Because marijuana's effect on people is an individual experience, it is naturally going to variate slightly from smoker to smoker. As long as you enjoy it, and the high doesn't interfere with your daily activities to the point that you cannot accomplish them, then I say keep smoking. With respect to how this happens, thc is a drug that changes how the brain operates (to a certain extent), and can cause hallucinations in extreme cases, really depending on how receptive the cannanaboid recepters are in the smokers brain.TRANSLATION: You are apparently more sensitive to the effects of thc versus your friends. I wish I could experience this myself, especially since you say that you haven't had a negative experience as a result of these effects. I hope this helps, and to all the (butt)ssholes that talk shizzle about smoking pot, don't knock what you are too much of a (vagina)ssy to try.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • It's not abnormal, everyone has a different reaction to it. It hits some people harder than others, you should consider yourself lucky, most people don't experience these hallucinations.
  • well not everybody can get dhat high like u were , I've had times where I couldn't see straight or really comprehend whats going on . but at other times I can be mad chill . so its really on how your brain reacts to the weed .

    Source(s):

  • Not every reacts the same when they are high, some peoples reactions are more intense that others.
  • Your mom knows you smoke weed? That's one cool mom. Lol.
  • Honestly, I am jealous. I rarely get that kind of experience just from smoking marijuana. It sounds awesome.

    It could be partly because you smoke less than him, if you smoke less than him. He could just be more used to the effects. You might also be more of a right brain creative person and he could be more of a left brain analytical person.

    I am probably more like your friend. I like talking about high philosophy when I am high. Some of my friends just like to laugh and giggle. You apparently have full on psychedelic experiences that other people have to take acid or shrooms to experience. Consider yourself blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats