Sunday, August 30, 2009

HYDROXYZINE please give me an advice?

Resolved Question

HYDROXYZINE please give me an advice?

Hi everyone,
My doctor prescribed me hydroxyzine when I told him that I get nervous and super super shy in public and shake like the way you do when you drink a lot of coffee. I read the side effects of this medicine and I'm scared about taking it. My doctor told me to try this and see how it works. I'm under the age of 18. If you've taken this medicine before please give me an advice on what I should do. This medicine I heard is supposed to calm me down and relax a little.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Here is a website that will tell you kore about the drug:
http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html

when I took the drugs none of the side effects occoured for me, but everyone is different. I was perscribed it to reduce anxiety and I think it helped. I wouldn't worry about the side effects it mentions. I would try it out (as prescribed) and keep an open mind about it. If it doesn't work or you think your problems are getting worse; call your doctor and ask if you can try out a different drug.
Good luck :)

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats