Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is there a way to improve eyesight?

Resolved Question

Is there a way to improve eyesight?

I don't have terrible sight but, one eye is not as good as the other eye. Therefore, I get headaches often, even if I wear my glasses. I was just wondering if there is a way to improve my eyesight; even a little.

Thanks for listening!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

-Cut the amount of time you are on the computer.
-Don't sit close to the computer or t.v.
-Don't read in the dark
-Don't strain or squint your eyes on the whole
-Never look directly in the sun
-Avoid fast food etc. stick with the greens not only carrots help
-Milk helps!
-Don't rub your eye! Never even when it's itchy it damages it!
-Keep glasses CLEAN!
-Cut the amount of mascara you use.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • If your glasses give you head aches I suggest going back to an eye doctor to get them checked out if you haven't already recently done so because that means your eyes are straining to see through the glasses and as result your prescription may have changed a little because your sight has changed. So get an appointment, and after that you may get a head ache as your eyes adjust to your glasses as they sometimes do, but they won't be as constant as it sounds like it is now because you'll have a different prescription and your eyes won't be straining.

    Or you can wear contacts. My right eye is fine, and my left is really weak, so I only have to wear one contact for my left eye, and nothing for the right. I was reluctant for contacts but I don't wear my glasses as often as I should so I hardly wore them in the past, my fault for getting it now, so with a contact at least my left eye can get better.
  • The eye doctor can give you this special pair of glasses that makes you look really stupid but wearing them helps. I know this kid who wore them for a little while and it improved his eyesight. He was in the same position as you; only one eye was weak and the other was fine. Also, eating carrots and fish is supposed to help. If none of the aforementioned work, try contacts.
  • Eating vegetables and fish. Preferably salmon. Reason being that vegetables increase your eyesight. People say that carrots are better, but it's just a myth and was proven my a doctor who was on the news. Eat salmon because it's loaded with Omega 3 fatty acid and that increase your general health. So basically it increases your eyesight too.
  • Hey, I have bad eyesight too, so i asked my grandpa (doctor) and he told me "carrot juice" its good for you..
    Because carrots have beta carotene....which i think converts in vitamin A somehow.
  • eat lots of carrots and almonds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats