Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What is the best way to cure a habit cough?

Resolved Question

What is the best way to cure a habit cough?

I think that I might have some post nasal drip. I've rinsed out my nasal passage already, gargled with warm salt water, and keep drinking fluids. Flushing out my nasal passage helped a bit. I don't feel as much junk in the back of my throat as I did before and I plan to do this at least three times a day and gargle with salt water after; however, I fear that I might be developing a habit cough too. I used to have one two years ago and it lasted for a whole year! I used to get headaches from coughing so violently and once in a while, my throat would hurt. It came out of no where in late August and left at the same time a year later. Now, it's starting AGAIN in late August and i am not prepared to wait until next August because coughing five times a minute is maddening! I called my doctor's office for help and they ignored my question and tried to get me to schedule an appointment for something completely unrelated. -_- I've also tried self-hypnosis as suggested on various different websites. It's easy for me to control the cough for the minute that is SUPPOSED to cure it, but once I stop trying, it's back again! When I realize I'm not doing it, it just comes back, but when I'm distracted or asleep, it's gone. I've already been to the doctor for something else once this week and my mom won't take me again. -_- What should I do? I think I've tried just about everything!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

you use Hot water with Organic Honey and Lemon.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats