Thursday, August 27, 2009

If you have taken magic mushrooms could you describe your trip?

Resolved Question

If you have taken magic mushrooms could you describe your trip?

or parts of it

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Woah, you consider 5 grams a normal dose? You would never take that much of the shrooms we get around here, that would be insane. I've gotten shrooms where eating less than a gram made you trip. You must get some weak ones or something...

Anyways, the times I have tripped it has basically made all my emotions intensified. Everything is hilarious and seems incredibly cheesy. The visual distortions are off the wall, the ground and trees and everything are just swerving all around with complicated patterns of various things in them. Everything is very bright, I recall the cherry of my cigarette glowing brightly in broad daylight. Also there's a bunch of weird noises going on that you can't identify. Everything just looks different, too; it's difficult to describe. I remember seeing the lights of a plane in the sky and thinking it looks more like a really small thing close to me than a big plane really far away.

They're fun and all, but make sure you have a clear day. When things get to complicated, or something comes up, **** can go pretty bad.

EDIT: To be honest, I have found it to be both relaxing and exhausting and energizing. It's a very strange feeling.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (8)

  • I've done it lots of times. I took mexican type of mushrooms. Every time i took a dose i got an uncontrolable laughing rush for the first hour. Then i got this super relaxed mellow feeling where everything is calm and colors are brighter and shadowes and light seems to move.

    This 1 time i took like a double dose and the feeling was just intensified and a got a bit of blurry tunnely vision but it all felt great if you ask me.

    Here in The Netherlands, mushrooms used to be legal but they banned sale on 1 of Januari this year because of tourist incidents.

    I like mushrooms but i wouldnt do it more often then 8 times a year or so...

    When you decide to take mushrooms, don't eat more then 5 grams of dried mushrooms or 15 grams of wet mushrooms. Thats the normal dose.

    i've done double dose a few times but its very intense and it lasts for about 6 hours though the climax or whateva is about 3 hours or so.
  • I went to Seattle with my boyfriend the first time I ate them. I was at the bottom of a hill that had train tracks at the top and the sounds of the trains and the cars around and my boyfriend and his friend talking was very odd and overwhelming.
    We were walking down the streets and I felt like every person walking towards me was going to attack me or something and that their faces all looked very scary.
    We took the bus back home and I had to drive back from the bus station but was very confused as to where I was even though I'd driven in that area countless times.
    I had no sense of time and felt like it was moving very slowly. I had to pick my little brother up from the movies and felt like my boyfriend and I had a very deep, meaningful talk with him.
    We went back to his house and looked at his blacklight poster and talked and then went to a park and swung on some swings. Overall it was pretty neat.
    I did it one other time and hated it, I was in a bad mood though, a lot of bad things were going on in my life at that point and they really overwhelmed me and made me feel horrible while I was tripping.
    I wouldn't do it again. I guess it all kind of depends on the mood you're in, if you're sad or worried or something I'd say don't take them. Your mood really comes out in your trip I think.
  • well my friend took some(17) and he said there was a red blob on his hand that he couldnt shake off so he started trying to eat it. In other words i was watching him open and close his mouth over his hand for 45 minutes and laughing hysterically. another friend walked in and thought i was high too XD. my friend just sat down sleepy and relaxed the rest of the time.
  • it's a long time ago but i'll try remember.
    warm ultra relaxed feeling for hours, tracers when looking at moving things (watched my own hands for ages, lol) bit of a weird taste in mouth (almost metallic) juddering vision, and laughed a lot, that's about all i remember.

    All in all it was a good buzz, and the price was fantastic (free)
  • Once I watched a guy pick mushrooms from a cow field, boil them a few minutes in water and he made iced tea with the water-- so we wouldn't get sick in case the mushrooms were bad ones. Things got real silly after that...vbg. Everyone laughed 'til their faces hurt.
  • Probably a trip to the emergency room, don't play with your mind it a terrible thing to waste!
  • Not tried it but reading the story's its sounds pretty relaxing,,lol
  • What a great way to get a role in the next horror movie, they are very dangerous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats