Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have you tried SamE as an anti-depressant?

Resolved Question

Have you tried SamE as an anti-depressant?

My son is depressed. So far he hasn't had any luck with prescription anti depressants and I've heard and read good things about SamE. Have you ever tried it? Did you notice any benefit? What about side effects? Thank you.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I would suggest alternatives other than drugs. I got prescribed anti-depressants and man it screwed me up so badly. I almost could not believe it, if anything it made me feel suicidal, it made me have violent thoughts and evil thoughts, and I thought I was going to go insane. I am not an expert, but exercise seems to work best at curing all types of ailments.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats