Friday, August 28, 2009

I took 2 guarana pills then two Swarm energy pills, overdosed on guarana, dumb idea, how long will this last?

Resolved Question

I took 2 guarana pills then two Swarm energy pills, overdosed on guarana, dumb idea, how long will this last?

After I took them I started feeling very messed up. I didn't like it at all. Soon I got shakey and twitchy. I threw up and developed a fever. My left arm started going numb and is still a bit numb, plus it's hard to breathe. I took all of this about 8 hours ago and it is 4am and I'm wondering when this will all go away.

I have learned my lesson for sure.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

The guy above me is an idiot. Your body can deal with a lot more than an overdose of some lame otc stimulant. Just sleep it off my friend you'll be fine

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • It never goes away.
    You seriously, just killed your liver.
  • just gonna have to rest it out for the rest of the day. probably a good 7 to 8 hour sleep.

    jabril

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats