Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I lost my voice, please help me....?

Resolved Question

I lost my voice, please help me....?

I lost my voice because i was crying a lot yesterday, and i have a cold, but i need it back!
I'm baby-sitting three little girls for like 4 days straight, and my voice will be essential, so what can i do, besides rest it (i already am), to help get it back asap?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Speak....

......................with the


................Wizard of Oz.


If only you had a voice........

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Nothing but rest - you've inflamed your vocal chords -more than likely it's a virus that's done it and not crying (unless you were screaming non-stop all day!) and the only cure for that is to rest them. Trying to talk while they're already inflamed is only going to make it last longer.
  • please stop crying... it is not good to your health now.

    Just drink a good remedy called savila. it is aloe vera plant, you take off the spikes and blend it really good with a little bit of water . set it in the fridge to get cold and gargle it.. swallow it slowly so that it can heal your throat. it really worked for me. when you go to the store ask for vaiarta sells it premade in a bottle.

    I hope this will help.
  • Unfortunately the only real thing that you can do is rest your voice box. You can gargle with soluble paracetamol then spit it out but there's not much else. Sorry

    Source(s):

  • You should rest it. Dont even try to say anything. . you can also gurgle warm salt water which might help and drink some thermaflu.

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats