Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Does Monavie juice work?

Resolved Question

Does Monavie juice work?

My cousins drink it like it's something amazing. I tried it, and they said it should make me more energetic, or whatever. It hasn't had any affect on me.

Additional Details

By try it, I meant like, I've been drinking it for over a month (maybe even 2?) and I don't see any results.

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

No, it doesn't "work" -- it is snake oil. The only promise that it can deliver on is that it is wet, sweet, and purplish. Monavie is a low grade fruit juice and its marketing is extremely dishonest. The FDA cited one of Monavie's distributors for making false health claims about the juice, and just last week, Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Mehmet Oz announced that they were suing Monavie for using their name/images without permission and for falsely implying that they endorsed the product. That could spell the end of Monavie once and for all.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Try this product Goji-juice from my personal website that I use to distribute Freelife products. I have had amazing results from that and also the DailyEdge multivitamin which is like a health food store in a bottle. I don't do this to make money, just to distribute these really good products to friends, family, and others. They are of exceptional quality!

    http://vitalberry.freelife.com
  • No, it doesn't work you get entergetic from your heart it's just healthy, so it only has charm for your body, not your personality.
  • Hi
    In order to see results, I had to more than "try" it. I drank it for a month and then I noticed more energy and lower blood pressure.
  • yea it works.....its has acai berry which is a super food.....and then it has the juices of 20 fuits and veggies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats