Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What are good things to eat when you feel you are coming down with something..?

Resolved Question

What are good things to eat when you feel you are coming down with something..?

I have no idea what my deal is...the past 3 days I have been groggy, miserable, and nauseaous a tad..it comes and goes. I have a heavy head and now I am starting to feel that "sick" feeling in my sinus area...but nothing so far. My temp went from 98.1 to 99.5...although that is not a fever. I haven't been sick for almost 2 years...I have no idea..if this was a flu, it would have just hit me already..it's like these last three days I have been lingering and sapped of energy...but nothing has gave. What foods are good to eat? I'm not craving anything..so what I do is.wait so long to eat..that I get REALLY hungry and have something notsohealthy. I mean I had a slice of pizza that was LOADED with veggies..that, in my book, is junk food..since I have been eating whole foods without perservatives for the last 2 months.

HELP..I start nursing school soon and I just feel like I can't get enough sleep..I am so tired and feeling like crap.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

As a future nurse you know that the way you have described your eating pattern is not healthy! SO:

Start out your morning with a couple scrambled eggs, a slice of toast, and a glass of orange juice. (Scramble the eggs with 1 tablespoon WATER for each egg to get them really fluffy.) The OJ is loaded with vitamin C, the egg is good protein.

Whether you are hungry or not, fix yourself a bowl of chicken noodle soup for lunch. If your stomach isn't queasy add a bowl of salad with non-fat dressing.

For dinner start off with another salad, and something light and well balanced. Avoid pastas, greasy, sweet stuff.

Take a good multi-vitamin and drink your eight glasses of water during the day.

Get yourself into a routine and eat about the same time every day.

If you don't get sick, and don't get better on this program within three days, you should check in with your doctor to get some blood work done. Could be your just borderline anemic, or your sinus are going to blow soon. Maybe allergies.

Make sure your drink the water to keep your kidneys flushed and keep you from getting constipated too...

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • take Echinacea!! it's a herbal suplement that boosts the bodys immune system, like vitamin C but better. i promice it works, take it as soon as you feel like you're coming down with something, and stop taking it when you feel better.
  • IT MUST EAT MUCH VEGETABLE SALAD, FRUIT MUCH WATER AND JUICE OF CHINA AND IS GOOD FOR MAKING EXERCISE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats