Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stealing my dads Marijuana?

Resolved Question

Stealing my dads Marijuana?

Im 13 and I recently found out that my dad smokes marijuana and hashish. I found that out because my brother found marijuana in my dads car and took it. Yesterday we found the hashish. At 1:30-3:30am we sneak out the back and search his truck. Today we didn't find drugs, just a big bundle of money. I think he knows we took it and hes acting weird lately. I think I even know who the dealer might be. He can't confront me and say "I know you took my weed" and I can't say "I broke in your car at 3:30am and took your hashish."
He's a really nice guy, but why would he do this? All day he gambles and smokes weed then comes home and acts like nothing happened. What should I do? I don't want to stop stealing it because then he'll smoke it. But he will only buy more if I continue to steal it.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your worries. Millions of people smoke weed for pleasure on the odd occasion but it sounds like Dad has some issues with himself. The drugs are usually a way of avoiding something painful. You clearly want to help and are worried.
It is a very tricky problem for a young person and it is your Dad who has the problem and he has to face his pain, unhappiness, whatever it is. Perhaps you could begin to try and talk to him about you and him and your personal feelings( like how you see him gambling, and at thirteen you realise he is smoking a lot of weed ? WHAT A GOOD GUY HE IS, HOW YOU LOVE HIM, YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIM.),see if you can develop a closer relationship and then you may get clearer about why he is doing it. I am just an ordinary guy and not an expert.But you are right, if you take it, he will get more, so no point I would imagine.Hope you and he both start to talk about your feelings of worry, concern, love and desire to support. Adults can get very lost in life too.Is he dealing do you think ? So much good wishes to you all.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • Dude this is seriously wrong of your dad and he can get in serious trouble. You need to talk to him about it, seriously, and if he threatens to do anything to you to keep you quiet, get out of there and go to a friend's or teacher's house until things calm down. Maybe have your brother talk to him about it, but you definitely have to bring it out in the open, otherwise your dad might get caught sometime and go to jail for a long long time.
  • It sounds to me like it's time for an intervention. Remember to stress during the intervention that everyone there is there because they care about him and want him to get better. He needs help and I hope you can be a part of that help.
  • Talk to him. If he is a nice guy try and help him more than u are now. See if u can persuade him to have psychological help.
  • nthin wrong with weed, your thirteen and dont know ****
  • i have been in your situation, trust me!
    my mom and step dad, would smoke weed in front of me and my baby brother, have there "Business" people come in and out of my house at all hours of the night, i have found several pills, lots and lots of weed, cocaine and meth. and i did what you did, i took it and flushed the crap. eventually they ended up coming to me and asking if i took anything. then by them asking, it opened up a whole new door, I always denied taking there crap but anytime i seen it laying around or came across it while looking for something, id flush it.
    weed and other drugs cost too much money, eventually your dad will some to you and ask you. its an easy way to make money.
    good luck and just stay smarter than your dad.. I did
  • ok...this TOO BAD.
    i understand its verry difficult for u..try talk to him..try tell him its dangerous and he can get in trouble(ok knows it,but its bettr if he hears it from your mouth too)
    do whats imposible for this thing..it will be heard but if u take help from your brother and mother maybe soon it will be ok..talk with your dad..tell him u dont want him to die..you dont want him in jail...you dont want him to be a human someone hates..he got to understand.
    ask him Y?? y is he doing this to his self and u and your family.
    im so sorry and i hope this will help u..
    a verry good luck to u
    i hope it will go bettr...=[

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats