Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is colored cotton really bad to use for a castor oil pack?

Resolved Question

Is colored cotton really bad to use for a castor oil pack?

Ok my boyfriend has lots of gastrointestional problems. I have been doing a lot of research on natural healing methods and I came a cross castor oil pack remedy. I accidentally used colored cotton shirts to make it. I just read that you are supposed to use white cotton or white flannel. I am worried I hurt him rather than helped him by not following the directions properly. Please tell me if any harm can come from using colored cotton.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

No, the dyed fabric won't hurt him, especially since I'm sure what you used is old shirts that have been washed many times. It doesn't have to be flannel, either, just works best to contain the oil. Most health food stores stock the undyed flannel in a handy size just for these castor oil packs.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Look up Edgar Cayce castor oil pack on the web and you may find your answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats