Saturday, August 29, 2009

I just quit Smokin weed now I'm very irritable?

Resolved Question

I just quit Smokin weed now I'm very irritable?

Ok I just quit smokin weed and am getting very irritable at the wife an dogs. I get like this every time I try to quit it does not get any better. I have severe anger issues and smokin weed helps keep me calm I don't want to start taking pills because of the side effects what can I do to make things better so I'm not biting my wife's head off all the time. Should I go back to smokin the Herbs or just be an asshole for the next twenty years? all answers appreciated.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Dude just keep smoking. Weed is obviously a medicine for you, just because it's illegal doesn't mean it's not a medicine. You don't want to go and get stupid pills from the pharmaceutical company's (the same people that fight to keep weed illegal because they know it would put them out of business) and completely trash your liver.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (9)

  • I think youll b ok in time and if not maybe you should have a puff every now and again i mean whats the big deal and as for pill those are a no no in my book i suggest you keep you distance from those man made drugs.

    Source(s):

  • Well unless your wife and dog are going to change then you might as well keep smoking i had to quit earlier this month and the thing that helped me the most is probably working out now im in shape but then again i dont have anger issues like you.
  • not me man just smoke me a bowl of it.the strong **** too.God it's good..hey mann don't quit.po't is good.its crack-cocaine that's bad...

    Source(s):

  • If you got so much anger try learning a new instrument it will help calm you down. After a little while the irritation will go away. I've quit before about 4 years ago and found music to be spiritually healing.
  • Nothing wrong with smoking weed... keep smoking... F'uck the law. J/K.
    Um, try exercising. It energizes you and takes your mind off of things. =)
  • toke up! theres nothing wrong with weed and its much better than taking pills that'll turn u into a robot. if it helps u relax and be more chill y stop??
  • It will go away in time. Every try quitting smoking cigs? Talk about being cranky.
  • things in moderation are fine. Just dont become a pothead loser that would be worse for her.Oh and talk to her about it of course
  • Just smoke the herb and be happy man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats