Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How is the best way to stop doing drugs?

Resolved Question

How is the best way to stop doing drugs?

my best friend is doing meth and weed and i want to help her stop but idk how

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Unfortunately you cannot make that decision for her. Meth is an impossibly hard drug to stop. I had to literally die before I stopped. Luckily I went to one of the best hospitals in the world.

You need to get to the root cause of why she is doing. 99% of the people are trying to escape something. Letting her know you care about her and be understanding of her choices. Do not look down on her or try to make it an ugly confrontation. Maybe make comments like you really like her when she is sober so much more than when she is high. but not condescendingly. There is nothing quite like the addictive powers of Meth. Pray for her. I really do not want to put my story out on a public forum, but I would be willing to tell you. If it is not enough of a deterrent then there is not much else that can scare her into it. Almost 15 years later and I am still having major health problems from it. Ruins your life and your body. Puts you in places so low you just have no concept of being there and no sane person would be there.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • I would say seek help from a family member or a doctor.The best way i can think of is ask some one to help you.That right there is the first step.I hope that this will help yolu dear.
  • tell her to delete all her dealers numbers and make her choose between you and meth
    if those things don't work then send her to rehab
  • hey holly, you pick heaps good friends.....jksssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats