Friday, August 21, 2009

Will my current health insurance company add an exclusion rider if I change plans?

Resolved Question

Will my current health insurance company add an exclusion rider if I change plans?

I'm looking to update my health insurance coverage. I received an offer from a different company than I'm currently with, however they have included an exclusion rider. My current health insurance covered what this other company is excluding. If I contact my current health insurance company and change my plan (rather significantly), is it likely that they will use this chance to also add an exclusion rider?

It is more than likely that I won't need to go in for anything excluded as my treatment is over, however if I can get insurance without the rider, all the bette

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

help you:
http://insurance7.cn

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats