Monday, August 17, 2009

Where would I be able to find valerian?

Resolved Question

Where would I be able to find valerian?

At walmart? GNC? Pharmacy? Health Food Store?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I always use to see it in the GNC store, or Health food store. Sometimes pharmacy carry it, like CVS or Rite Aid. If they don't you can try an ethnic Hispanic store or pharmacy. They are more traditional, so there's a higher chance they have it.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I sell it, but generally only in the context of a consultation.

    I suggest you contact a herbalist, via the NIMH in the UK, whatever other organisation in other countries. We have websites.
  • Any grocery store should have it. I found mine by the healthful foods aisle. It really helps me to sleep well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats