Saturday, August 15, 2009

When you do energy healing how do you know whether the energy you're using is evil or good?

Resolved Question

When you do energy healing how do you know whether the energy you're using is evil or good?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I did some energy healing on a dog today - with almost instant effect - I cleared its heart of great fear that was causing it to be aggressive towards other dogs. The energy that I used was from myself - so I know it is pure and strong. The energy that I use is either from myself (so therefore good and clear) or from outside. If I channel outside energy as with Reiki, I always ask for help and energy borne from pure light so this acts as a kind of filter.
A bigger consideration is what is receiving the energy.
If I am working on something like a tumour, I don't want to give the tumour pure energy that it will use to grow even more - so I modify the energy before it is delivered and direct it appropriately - so that it can have only a specific purpose - like absorbing bad stuff or enhancing existing defences.

Hope this helps.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • You're kidding of course?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats