Saturday, August 15, 2009

Have you ever taken a shower high on acid or shrooms?

Resolved Question

Have you ever taken a shower high on acid or shrooms?

What was it like?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Yea I did on shrooms it was sick as **** lol I could feel the water hitting me but I couldn't see it so it was like I was getting poked a bunch of times by something over and over everywhere the water was hitting me you should definately try it. I want to know what it'd be like to go swimming or chill in a jacuzzi on shrooms or acid haha that'd be nuts (as long as you don't drown lol)

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • I have taken a shower high. It feels great, but each individual's experience is always different.
  • Yes, but it wasnt nearly as cool as being at the hotsprings on acid, weed and opium. That was heavenly.
  • No just stoned. But that's fun as **** so I could only imagine mushrooms. Damn, I'm gonna have to try that sometime, or maybe going swimming....with supervision of course.
  • In fear and loathing in las vegas he describes swimming on shrooms and acid.
  • No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats