Friday, August 21, 2009

What kind of food/herb/supplement (nature) should I eat to relax my body muscles and join?

Resolved Question

What kind of food/herb/supplement (nature) should I eat to relax my body muscles and join?

Help, my muscles are very stiff, especially in shoulder, neck, back, buttock, and hip. I can't even doing squat or raising up both of my arms to fully straight upon my head.

I've tried to stretch out my muscles for 3 months but it seems has no use.

Btw I have hyperthyroid disease.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

If the condition is secondary to the hyperthyroidism, nothing will really help until you address that concern.

But in the meantime, I'm going to suggest hot baths with epsom salts.
Epsom salts are Magnesium Sulfate, and your body will absorb as much magnesium as it needs through the skin while bathing.

Magnesium in an ionic inhibitory neurotransmitter - which is a real fancy way of saying your body uses it to release muscle contraction...or in other words, relax.

You could also find 200mg tablets, and start with one per day for a while. If these do not cause a laxative effect, take two, one in the mornin and one at night...

Good Luck

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Eating the desired food is vital for your wellbeing. You can try supplementing your diet with acai berry, it's not solely a widely tested and acknowledged weight loss produce, it's a superfood too. There is a risk free trial on offer at http://rds.yahoo.com/**http%3a//pudeks.e… I have been using it for two weeks now and it is definitely working!!

    Source(s):

  • Peyote, pot, mushrooms (the psychedelic type) and muscle relaxers (they are totally natural).
  • Magnesium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats